I have been working in the field of photography for about 20 years but my skills are to be found between Photography and Graphic Design. I am a fine art street photographer, a poster designer and a photo retoucher. I have had my photographic work published in The Guardian Newspaper, La Mono Magazine, 99U Magazine, Sparky Mag, The British Journal of Photography and Barcelona Metropolitan Magazine. I also specialise in making websites or blogs for small businesses.
At Inpho Photography I managed the picture desk for 6 years where I began my education in photo retouching thanks to Billy Stickland and Norman McCloskey. Since then I have worked for various photographers including Cathy Loughran, Derek Speirs and Patrick Bolger.
I give private classes in Adobe Lightroom and consider myself an expert after working with this amazing software since it’s inception in 2007.
Under the pseudonym Barcelona Breeze I have been taking urban landscape photography of the city and it’s surroundings for over 10 years. I came 3rd in the prestigious XIII Premio Grand Marina De Fotografía in 2013 and my work has appeared in various publications including:
– The Guardian Newspaper
– La Mono Magazine, Barcelona
– 99U Magazine
– The British Journal of Photography
– Metropolitan Magazine, Barcelona
– Dialogue Marketing – With photographer Patrick Bolger and videographer Matt Boyd I worked as the location manager for the client Gocycle over a 5 day shoot in Barcelona.
– Cathy Loughran – I work on a regular basis with Cathy on various shoots and locations in Barcelona.
Freelance Graphic Designer, Barcelona
2014 – Present